The Story of the Dummy Fairies has been produced to help parents and children with the daunting task of giving up the dummy. This funny, magical and beautifully illustrated story not only explains to your small person why the Dummy fairy needs to come and collect their dummies, but also encourages empathy, whilst empowering your child into feeling like they are in control and grown up enough to be without their dummies. The Story of the Dummy Fairies includes fantastic accessories that add that extra sprinkle of magic to engage every small person. Your small person will receive;
- A5 full colour book with colouring pages.
- A personalised letter from the Dummy Fairies requesting them to think about leaving their dummies out. (Christmas colours available from October 1st!)
- A beautifully detailed wooden 10cm fairy door which your child is encouraged to decorate and personalise.
- A Dummy bag for the dummy fairies to collect.
- A personalised thank-you letter from the fairies. (Christmas colours available from October 1st!)
- A personalised certificate from Fairy land.
- And of course some eco-friendly, bio-degradable guilt free Fairy Dust.(Christmas colours available from October 1st!)